Complete Classroom Kit
Recommended for Grade 5 students
This project uses wood glue, nails and screws
Set of 24 Bird Feeders with Workbook $270.00
plus GST and shipping (finished Bird Feeders not included)
Top-up kits of 3 units are available for $33.00 for classrooms with more than 24 students.
The Bird Feeder Classroom Kit is shipped in one box weighing 25 pounds.
The Bird Feeder Workbook is also available in FRENCH.
- Digital Workbook
- Digital Teacher’s Reference Guide
- Finished Wood Parts for Bird Feeders (24)
- Two Finished Assembly Jigs
- One Set Hardwood Samples
- Sanding Blocks (24)
- Wood Glue
- Masking Tape
- Medium Grit Sandpaper
- 1” Common Nails, screws
- Bird Habitat
- Traditional Aboriginal Perspective and Knowledge of Birds – The Raven
- Materials Technology
- Technical Drawing Pre-Assembly and Post-Assembly
- Tools and Tool Safety
- Fastening Techniques
- Assembly Jigs
- Bird Feeder Assembly
- Design Challenge
- Introduction to Trades
Safety Goggles, Hammer NOT INCLUDED
Use of the Workbook and Teacher’s Reference Guide will be a limited license for one time use with this Classroom Kit only.